About Me

My photo

"You’re here to be light, bringing out the God-colors in the world." (Matthew 5:14-16 The Message)  I am a self-taught artist born in Houston, Texas.  Creativity and artistry have been a mainstay for me, keeping me sane in an insane world.  I worked for the Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice for over two decades until 2010, when I decided to transition to art full-time.  I am a multi-dimensional artist who loves the challenge of a new creative venture, always curious, always learning.  Pieces of my art have been published in the late Fiber Arts Magazine and in FiberArts Design Book IV.  I love what I do and I do what I love and I hope to share my creative vision, insight and creative light with those who are interested.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Wishcasting

For this fall, my wish is to go where there is pinon in the air and  kindred souls who honor the spirit in me.  I wish to draw near to those who admire my creative artistry as well as those who are holy, productive and grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment