Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Favorite Author(s)

Thomas Moore, the author, has been a major influence for me on the power of imagination.  Two of his books, "Care of the Soul" and "The Re-enchantment of Everyday Life" speak to the necessity of imagination and enchantment as two factors absolutely necessary for any worthwhile creative work.  Without imagination, we get sick.  How can we expand if we cannot imagine anything better?

“I have plenty of machinery around me; what I really need is a more enchanting world in which to live and work.” 
― Thomas MooreThe Re-Enchantment of Everyday Life


Tama J. Kieves- This Time I Dance: Trusting the Journey of Creating What You Love; Inspired & Unstoppable:  Wildly Succeeding in Your Life's Work

Ralph S. Marston Jr.-The Power of Ten Billion Dreams

Edwene Gaines- The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity

Julia Cameron-The Artist's Way;

No comments:

Post a Comment